Who is the iLM Level 5 Certificate for?
The Level 5 Certificate is designed for practicing middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Benefits for the individual
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Raise your profile in your organisation.
Benefits for employers
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management to foster business improvement
- Engage middle managers with training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
- Customise this qualification to your development needs.
Flexibility and Choice
There are 2 groups, consisting of a total of over 60 units. The units offer a powerful breadth of choice, allowing the individual learner to tailor the qualification to suit their own personal development and organisational needs. Examples are:
- Managing improvement
- Managing stress and conflict in the organisation
- Developing critical thinking
- Leading organisational change
- Managing remote workers
- Understanding governance of organisations
- Developing your leadership styles
- Budgetary planning and control
- Developing individual mental toughness
- Interpreting financial statements
For a full list of units and rules of combination, see the PDF below.