We can support your organisation in getting funding from the Skills Funding Agency for your leadership and management apprentices
Who is the iLM Advanced Apprenticeship in Leadership and Management qualification for?
This apprenticeship is ideal for new and aspiring junior managers with operational skills but no leadership training. Apprentices will get the skills and confidence to lead people, manage processes and operations and to develop themselves as leaders.
Benefits for the individual
- Build a portfolio of core management skills
- Use these new skills in your own role, with support from your training provider
- Communicate clearly, manage relationships confidently
- Get a recognised qualification for your professional development.
Benefits for employers
- Close skills gaps – customise this to fit organisational development needs
- Areas of study range from general management skills, such as project management and budgeting, to specialist areas such as procurement and supply chain management
- Measurable results: workplace-based assessment ensures effective transfer of learning to your business.
Flexibility and choice
There are a variety of optional units so that the learner can optimise the qualification to suit their own individual and organisational needs.
Functional Skills Component
Functional Skills are a mandatory component of all Apprenticeship frameworks in England.
Functional Skills is a suite of qualifications suitable for anyone wanting to develop their English, Mathematics or ICT skills in order to succeed in all aspects of life, work and other learning.
This component is provided by the City and Guilds, experts in developing practical vocational qualifications and is highly flexible to suit learners needs.