This training programme will expand managers’ knowledge and understanding of the role played by Non-Technical Skills and Human Factors in successful people management.
Non Technical Skills for Managers: Key Features
- The significance of human error in rail accidents and incidents
- The role of attention, vigilance and situational awareness in individual safety performance
- The risks presented by lifestyle factors
- How humans receive and process information in order to make decisions.
And through this, your delegates will:
- Improve their situational leadership and management performance
- Gain a powerful and effective command of their communication style
- Strongly improve their decision making and problem solving abilities
- Confidently manage anger and conflict
Duration: 3 Days
Number of participants: 6–8