Driver Support Programme: Key Features
The Driver Support Programme is ideal for any of your drivers who:
- Have experienced an operational incident.
- Struggle with stress, anxiety, depression or any other area in their personal lives.
- Have attitudinal issues that are impacting their (or others’) performance.
Our Programme will give your Drivers a thorough understanding of the significance of Non-Technical Skills and human error in rail incidents.
- Situational awareness and improving concentration levels
- Key personal lifestyle and performance management skill
- A range of skills to manage harmful pressure
- Fatigue management
- Advanced communication and assertiveness skills
- Co-operating with others
Course Duration: 3.5 Days
Number of participants: 4